Monday, June 23, 2008

First Day of UWP 101

The first day of UWP 101 ended early. As i exited Storer hall, my friend from San Francisco drove up to visit his girlfriend and called me to go eat lunch. I was hungry so i decided to go eat lunch and come back to campus later to obtain the text book. After lunch at Fuji's on G street, my friend and I proceeded to go to his girlfriend's apartment to handle some subleasing paperwork. My friend and I were left at the University Mall to walk around for about an hour. As we entered Gottschalks, a clothing store, i encountered a used text book store within the University Mall complex. Walking through the used book store, i examined the different UWP sections and forgot what section i was enrolled in. After looking at all the books each UWP section had, i spotted the text book that my section required. The text book was only twenty dollars and figuring that I did not want to drive back to campus, i decided to buy the text book at that store. I was glad that i did not have to drive back to campus to obtain the book and that the text book at the used book store was fifteen dollars cheaper at the used book store.

1 comment:

Christopher Schaberg said...

Here are some ideas for how you could incorporate links into your nicely composed narrative: links to the Davis Wiki entries for Fuji and Gottschalks. These would send your reader on the intertextual paths that you indicate in your prose.